Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

26 Weeks




How far along: 26 weeks (August 18-August 24)
Gender Prediction: Thinking girl again. Always switching!
Weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes! In need of a new night gown. I have one of those t-shirt nightgowns from VS that I love to wear in the summer, and well.. I put it on the other night and it was more like a t-shirt than a nightgown! All of my shorts and sleep boxers that I wear to bed are so constricting and uncomfortable in the waist now. Have to figure something out soon! 
Sleep: This past week has not been great! Experienced a few nights where I was up for a few hours during the night. However, our sweet little pup has some confusion or something going on. He's been trying to jump in bed and cuddle starting at around 3:30. So almost every half hour on the dot we hear him walk down the hallway and try to get into bed with us. I feel bad, but he takes up too much room and gives off way to much heat. So we send him away, and he keeps trying. Thankfully, Sunday night into Monday he slept until 5. It was much needed for all of us! I slept like a rock, and even had some some crazy dreams. 
Best moment this week: I pampered myself and indulged in an extra foot massage after my pedicure this weekend! I normally prefer to just paint my nails myself and only get a mani/pedi a few times in the spring/summer, but I was reading online some cures or ways to combat swelling, and sure enough, massage was one of them. Wayne attempted to massage my poor sausage feet (they really weren't that bad), which was so sweet, but I decided to splurge on the extra at the nail salon and I'm so happy I did. The swelling was pretty much gone at that point anyways, but it was nice to give it the extra boost of blood flow! I may have to get a few more before this babe makes his/her arrival.
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach this week!
Movement: We were in the car this weekend driving to breakfast and baby did a complete roll or twist or something, and it totally caught me off guard. So crazy to feel these big movements.
Symptoms: The swelling has gone down, thank goodness! And still tired.
Cravings: Jelly donuts, for sure.
Looking forward to: Wayne's Huggies & Chuggies party this weekend. And getting some things done around here. We're looking into some classes and pediatricians right now.


Went out to dinner with some dear friends on Saturday night and we devoured this plate of nachos! 

Whipped up a new desert - Oreo bark! Yum!

I can still see my feet, for now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment