Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks (August 4-August 10)
Gender Prediction: Leaning towards BOY this week!
Weight gain: Getting up there, but haven't weighed myself so, not sure!
Maternity clothes: I had one of my sweet friends let me borrow some maternity skirts and dresses! Wearing tons of maxi skirts and dresses lately. All about that comfort.
Sleep: A little uncomfortable this week. Tossing and turning a bit. Still up at about 4 am every morning to pee.
Best moment this week: We got to see our little munchkin again this week.
Miss anything: Nothing new.
Movement: Yes, tons! All these kicks and punches make me smile when I least expect it!
Symptoms: Feeling what I think is possibly round ligament pain. And by the end of the night, my stomach feels so super stretched out and just blah.
Cravings: Didn't really have much this week in the way of cravings..
Looking forward to: Our glider arriving next week and heading to a Mets game over the weekend with my dad. 

If you follow me on instagram (@hobsonmelissa) you've seen most of these already. (:

Mr. Mack approves of the carpet! 

A little decaf frap, the cutest little converse, and a picture of our sweet babe! He or She? Looks like a boy in this picture! 

Not sure if everyone participated, but I sure did, National Chocolate Chip Cookie day was August 4th, a la mode. 

My mother in law started me on the Skinny Girl sparklers. They're delish. Perfect amount of bubbly to make you think you're sipping on a refreshing summer cocktail. 

Bumpin'

Best way to end week 24, an ice cream date with the girls! Here's to getting on the scale at the drs. office on Friday. Oh lord.







0 comments:

Post a Comment