Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

22 Weeks




How far along: 22 weeks (July 21-July 27)
Gender Prediction: Still thinking girl this week.
Weight gain: 12+.
Maternity clothes: Purchased a pair of jeans from a pea in the pod, finally, and they are amazing!
Sleep: Still pretty good! Had a night where I was up for a few hours.. but that's expected I'm sure! Wishing I could sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week: We got a ton of progress done in the house and nursery this week. Working on cleaning this house top to bottom! And getting a little pampering when I got my hair done. Always relaxing and much needed.
Miss anything: A turkey sandwich!
Movement: All over the place.
Symptoms: Still low on energy.
Cravings: Ice cream 
Looking forward to: More nursery progress. We've started to order some things, so anxiously awaiting on their arrivals! Excited to see it all come together. Things are getting really real!

0 comments:

Post a Comment