Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

20 Weeks




How far along: 20 weeks (July 7-July 13) cannot believe we are halfway to meeting this sweet baby!
Gender: It's a Baby!
Weight gain: 8+ lbs.
Maternity clothes:A few shirts and tank tops, but still getting by with my own jeans. Wearing a ton of my maxi skirts and dresses as they are so flowy and comfy! Being pregnant in the summer has some perks for sure!
Sleep: Not so good this week. Tossing and turning a bunch.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little munchkin at our anatomy scan! And also celebrating my brother and now sister in law's wedding! I seriously felt hungover the next day. Was so exhausted from the festivities, I needed my normal greasy go hangover cure, and it did the trick! Haha. A grilled cheese, diet coke, and side of fries. It was delicious!
Miss anything: Clear skin! Man, these hormones are no joke.
Movement: Becoming more and more frequent! Loving all those karate kicks!
Symptoms: Still super exhausted and feeling pulling and stretching.
Cravings: Sweets!
Looking forward to: Nursery progress. We've got a bunch of ideas narrowed down, now it's just all about finding time and getting to work! And some baby shower planning!

Look at that little nose! :)

I couldn't help myself from ordering these goodies from Burt's Bees Baby! Everything is so unbelievably soft. I'm obsessed!
Wayne and I at the wedding. 

My new sister in law! :) What a beautiful bride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment