Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks (July 28-August 3)
Gender Prediction: Leaning towards BOY this week!
Weight gain: 12+.
Maternity clothes: Wearing my maternity jeans and now obsessed with this Liz Lange Maternity tee from Target. It's stretchy and super comfy! Highly recommended.
Sleep: Good this week. Been sleeping soundly until 4am when I need to get up to pee.
Best moment this week: The nursery is finally taking some shape!
Miss anything: An ice cold beer.
Movement: Yes (:
Symptoms: Still low on energy and my face and back are breaking out like crazy.
Cravings: Pizza, hot dogs, and ice cream still!
Looking forward to: Completing the nursery. We have a ways to go, but it's really starting to look like something! And finishing my todo list of cleaning the house. 

I took Friday off from work and we ran a bunch of errands. We stopped at the Jeep dealership and test drove my dream mommy-mobile, the Jeep Grand Cherokee! We both really liked it. Just have to figure out my lease and what payments would be, etc. Something exciting on the horizon. 

We also made a trip to ikea, I really wanted the cube bookshelf, the little wall book shelves to display baby Hobson's books, and some dresser drawer organizers. And a cinnamon bun, who are we kidding here... 

Then hubby and I went on an early dinner date at Pepe's for some delicious pizza. I love living in CT, we really do have some of the best pizza places around here. 


Here is a sneak peak of the nursery so far!

And here are a few snapshots from the weekend..






0 comments:

Post a Comment