Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

21 Weeks

 Sweet photobomb courtesy of Mr. Mack. For some reason, whenever Wayne is taking my pictures, regardless of what room we take them in, he has to sit right infront of me. He just wanted to be included. Haha.

How far along: 21 weeks (July 14-July 20)
Gender Prediction: Changed this category to include my prediction instead! This week I was thinking Girl.
Weight gain: I think it was 12 lbs at my apt on July 17.
Maternity clothes: Maternity/nursing bras and underwear are a must! I did purchase maternity cami's, I wear a tank top under everything, so my old ones weren't cutting it any more!
Sleep: Sleeping good and hard this week.
Best moment this week:We went on a weekend vaca with our friends to the Hamptons. Ate some delicious food and saw some awesome sights!
Miss anything: A nice cold glass of pinot grigio on some of these hot summer evenings. 
Movement: Tons. Starting to see a few from the outside when I'm sitting still.
Symptoms: Very tired. Needing a coffee in the afternoon to get me through the evening. I don't have a coffee in the morning, and if I do have coffee it's half regular half decaf. I wake up generally feeling good and energized, but by lunch time or just after.. I'm sleeping with my eyes open!
Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies and donuts. 
Looking forward to: Cleaning house. We've got everything jotted down and a whole bunch of tasks to tackle! One room at a time.. we'll get there.. eventually. 

Here are a few photos from our weekend in the Hamptons.


This chipwich was absolutely delicious! The perfect afternoon snack. 
 
Hubby and I on the main street in Southhampton.
 
We stopped by the gorgeous Wolffer Estate Vineyard. Too bad I had to have water in a wineglass, but the whole property was breath taking. 
 


On the Ferry back to CT.





0 comments:

Post a Comment