Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nursery Inspiration

Let's talk a little nursery planning here! Since we aren't finding out the gender, we wanted to go with something that was neutral enough, and that we could just add a few pops of gender specific color, or gender specific items later on, and be all set. I love grey, and am not super themey as it is. So I would have never chosen an all baseball nursery, or an all pink nursery. I like how many different pieces with different themes and feels can come together and compliment a room nicely. Therefore, this first picture is really an ideal of what we want our nursery to look like! I love the grey and white!


I'm really trying to get this whole house organized and simplified! I love how simple and uncluttered this below room is! It looks so crisp and serene. I can totally picture rocking a sweet little babe in that chair.

Oh how I am obsessed with white furniture! But with a black lab, and a house full of dog hair, that will never work. Secretly wishing there was a pill I could give Mack to make him stop shedding! This room is gorgeous and so simple. I love the wooden pops.

This calm and quiet nook is so cute. I love the little baskets and the pouf. I would prefer a glider or rocker though.

This kind of has the feel of what we are working on creating as well! Minus the white chair/ottoman. I am obsessed with the pops of teal. I think teal works for both boys and girls. And will compliment pink or navy quite nicely!

I am really obsessed with this gallery wall. I love the different frames and pops of color. I can totally picture this in a play room.... now if only we had an addition in the works. One day!

(all images found via pinterest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment