Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

16 Weeks



How far along: 16 weeks(June 9-15)
Gender: It's a Baby!
Weight gain: About 6 lbs?
Maternity clothes: Still wearing just the bras.
Sleep: Still going good.
Best moment this week: We registered! It almost started out bad. We arrived at Buy Buy Baby, got our handy dandy little scanner, went right back to the furniture section to just browse what they had, and the fire alarm goes off. So we handed in our scanner and went outside. We sat on a bench and waited for a little bit. Thankfully the alarm stopped and went back inside to keep on registering! 
Worst moment this week: From what I can remember, nothing really.
Miss anything: An iced cold beer, more like the Coors Light Summer Brew.
Movement: YES! I was eating a peanut butter cup on Thursday night (the 11th), and a minute or two after I had finished it, I felt a wave go across my lower tummy. I put my hand on my stomach and felt what I can describe as a few taps! So crazy!
Cravings: Chocolate and salad. What a good mix. haha. 
Looking forward to: Wayne's first fathers day weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment