Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

First Trimester Recap

Here is the first bump photo taken at 8 weeks!






All in all, I have really been lucky to have experienced no morning sickness. I did have a few times where I felt a spec unsettled, so I'd much on crackers and then I'd quickly feel better. I was a little tired, but nothing super noticable to me. First trimester brought a total weight gain of about 5 lbs. All my normal clothes, aside from bras still fit. I did have to purchase a few maternity bras. I found my first trimester to be quick and simple, which I'm grateful for!

I purchased a smaller maternity pillow that just supported the semi non-existant bump. I normally flip and turn all over for sleeping, so learning to sleep on my left side is going to be very difficult! 

I'll be back with some more updates from the recent weeks. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment