Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

15 Weeks



How far along: 15 weeks (June 2-8)
Gender: It's a Baby!
Weight gain: Probably 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Purchased a few things to wear in the future. There was a good sale at GAP and Old Navy.
Sleep: Still going good.
Best moment this week: Our friends wedding.. It was a great night that included some hilarious dance moves and some late night mac and cheese. 
Worst moment this week: In the begining of the week Wayne threw out his back at the gym. I had to help the poor guy from his work van into the house and all about. After a trip to the doctors, some rest, and some pain meds he was on the mend.
Miss anything: A turkey sandwich!
Movement: Nothing yet.
Cravings: I do not like gravy. Normally. The only way I really do like it is hot roast beef sandwiches swimming in gravy on a hard roll. Like for Thanksgiving I don't use gravy on anything. Gross. Anyways, I had some mashed potatoes and gravy at our friends wedding and it was literally mouth watering! I did think about it a few days after... and now I want mashed potatoes!
Looking forward to: Possibly registering next weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment