Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

18 weeks



How far along: 18 weeks(June 23-29)
Gender: It's a Baby!
Weight gain: 8+ lbs.
Maternity clothes: Clothes are really starting to fit differently now. My favorite white cami's are starting to roll up a bit. The hair tie trick is still scraping by, but I'm going to have to eye a pair of maternity jeans or two to wear to work. I've been rotating in some maxi skirts which are super comfortable so that's a plus!
Sleep: Still good, but tossing and turning a bit.
Best moment this week: Our best friends engagement party! It was such a beautiful party and tons of good food!
Worst moment this week: Experienced my first night of insomnia. It wasn't the entire night, but I was up for a few hours one night and just couldn't fall back asleep.
Miss anything: Stomach and back sleeping.
Movement: Yep! Tons of pops. Feels like popcorn popping.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty tired. I thought I was supposed to get more energy during the second trimester.. not so much.
Cravings: Blueberry waffles this week.
Looking forward to: 4th of July festivities coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment