Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

27 Weeks



How far along: 27 weeks (August 25-August 31)
Gender Prediction: Still on girl this week.
Weight gain: 22 lbs, finally weighed myself, looking like 1 lb a week...
Maternity clothes: Oh yes.
Sleep: Still dealing with the dog coming in. He's starting to get the picture. Waking up at 3:30, and trying to make it till 4:30 before I have to get up and pee. Once I get up, Mack is soon to follow into our bedroom to try and cuddle.
Best moment this week: Our chuggies and huggies party! We invited over some of our closest guy friends/family for a beer and diaper party for Wayne. The guys all brought packs of diapers and they enjoyed beer and manly meaty foods! We were given roughly 3,700 diapers! Holy cow! In the estimates online, we should be completely set for the baby's whole first year. Cannot believe how lucky we are and how amazing our friends and family are for their generosity and support. Now.... to find a place to put them all.......
Miss anything: A glass of red wine.
Movement: Yes, and loving it. I'm finding that one day baby is super active, and the next, he or she is a little more relaxed.
Symptoms:Didn't really experience any swelling this week which was great. Just super sleepy lately. The afternoon is the worst. That's when I'm really dragging.
Cravings: Mexican, especially guacamole and cheese! I think it's because I had a dinner date with the girls on the horizon so I was dreaming about a chimichanga.
Looking forward to: Well, not looking forward to, the glucose test coming up, and the heat that is supposed to hit the north east. But I am looking forward to concentrating on figuring out what we are doing with my car, and if we are getting a new one, and our 2 year Anniversary!


The mountain of diapers!



We went out on Wayne's dad's boat on Friday for a little fishing and some sun. It was a beautiful day! I thoroughly enjoyed my day off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment