Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

28 Weeks




How far along: 28 weeks (September 1-September 7)
Gender Prediction: Was boy for a bit of this week, then went back to girl.
Weight gain: Getting up there. :/ Let's leave it at that!
Maternity clothes: Of course. I also am collaborating with Pink Blush Maternity. Their maternity dresses are amazing, stay tuned for a feature on three favorites I received from them!
Sleep: I've found myself having a hard time falling back asleep after say 5am. Once 5ish hits, I'm kind of up and ready to get on with the day. It's at that point that I can't get comfortable in any position and it's almost easier to get up.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary!
Miss anything: Yep, the wine.. especially with our anniversary dinner. I've 
made it this far..
Movement: Yes! I love watching it from the outside. You can see little kicks, and rolls across my belly.
Symptoms: Swelling came back at the end of the week. And some back pain or just 
trouble getting comfortable on the couch and in bed.
Cravings: Salty foods this week! I had the glucose test on Thursday, so after that, I really felt like eating a full spoon of salt! I opted for a bacon egg and cheese instead, but I was very turned off from sweets for the day. Don't worry, I'm loving them once again... waiting 
on my results. 
Looking forward to: This weekend we have our niece's first birthday party, a fishing tournament, and our friends band is opening for Smash Mouth at the Norwalk Oyster Festival. Should be a good weekend lined up! I'm also looking forward to some cooler temps, it's mid 90's this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment