Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

30 Weeks


How far along: 30 weeks (September 15-September 21)
Gender Prediction: Back to Girl.
Weight gain: Striking this category from the posts for now. haha. It is what it is! I might add that I did not gain anything between my 28 and 30 week appointments! So I got a cheese pizza for dinner!
Maternity clothes: Yes! My mom just got me a few plain long sleeve maternity tee's which will be perfect for the fall weather approaching.
Sleep: Anxious for our shower and to get stuff done. Falling asleep fine, but up and tossing from 4:30ish on.
Best moment this week: Our crib being assembled and my baby shower! Another post with details to come! And getting to see our sweet munchkin again at an ultrasound!
Miss anything:  Being able to bend over or move with more ease. Now it's slow and steady and usually comes with a huff or two.
Movement: Yes! They're softer movements now, moreso legs moving and stretching. Rolling from one side to another. No real karate chops!
Symptoms: Swelling of the feet, again! My feet puff up mid week from sitting at work. I'm trying to get up frequently and walk around to keep my blood pumping. Friday nights are the worse for these sausage feet!
Cravings: Nothing specific this week..
Looking forward to: Organizing the nursery!


0 comments:

Post a Comment