Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pink Blush Maternity Maxi Dresses

A few weeks ago I was scouring the web for a cute maternity dress for my baby shower, and maternity photos. I was coming up empty handed everywhere. Enter Pink Blush Maternity! This collaboration came at the perfect timing. I received three ridiculously cute maternity dresses. 

I was searching for something casual, that I could dress up or dress down and just be so comfortable in. This black solid short sleeve maternity maxi dress is exactly what I was looking for! It's so soft and comfortable, fits great, and can be dressed in so many ways. I chose to accessorize it with a simple gold belt and gold flip flops. I'm loving the belt above the bump, it gives a little decoration and makes me feel like I have a little waist still. 







This next contender I believe has won for my baby shower dress! If you're reading this and going pretend you didn't see these photos! hah. I was looking for something in a gender neutral color since we don't know the sex. This mint dress was immediately on my must have list once I saw it, collaboration or not! I love the lace, and the soft mint color. It's perfect for a baby shower. It literally would go with anything for any occasion! It's so versatile! 










Last up is my favorite dress. The fit of this dress is incredible. I literally felt amazing in this. This dress is so flattering. It's a maternity dress and can be used after baby is born as a nursing dress too! I felt so girly and feminine in this. Like I wanted to twirl around in a rose garden... which is precisely what I did. I've even scoped out the Shop Pink Blush website and found out that this wrap dress style comes in non-maternity as well. I am narrowing down the choices to pick out one for the winter! Seriously, so obsessed with this dress! It appears that the one I am wearing is no longer available on the website, so happy I was able to get it before it was gone! But here is another very similar style that I was debating over!




 






In all, any one who is currently on the hunt for cute maternity clothes please do yourself a favor and check out Pink Blush Maternity! You won't be disappointed with their selection of maternity clothing

Please note that this post is written in collaboration with Pink Blush Maternity, but all opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment