Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

38 Weeks



How far along: 38 weeks (November 10-November 16)
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: Pass!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, running out of fall options. Come on Baby!
Sleep: Still up for a few hours in the middle of the night every night. 
Best moment this week: Nothing really sticks out from what I can remember. It was an overall good week. 
Miss anything: Sleeping comfortably, even if it is only for a few hour long stretches.. I wish I didn't wake up with numb sides, hands, arms, etc. 
Movement: Yes, rolls and stretches. Baby's feet are always on my right side. I can't wait to kiss those baby feet!
Symptoms: Still itchy skin.
Cravings: Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches, grilled cheeses.
Looking forward to: Meeting this sweet babe! I wouldn't mind it one bit if you came early. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment