Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

35 Weeks



How far along: 35 weeks (October 20-October 26)
Gender Prediction: Not sure again! I have a gut feeling on girl, but had a dream recently about a boy!
Weight gain: Pass!
Maternity clothes: Of course! Stocked up on nursing tanks and bras and shirts that will allow for.. easy access for afterwards.
Sleep: Pretty good, but the turning from one side to another is getting pretty challenging...
Best moment this week: Our pumpkin carving party!
Miss anything: A drink! Was really craving a spiked seltzer this weekend, but soon enough!
Movement: Yes. Still little rolls and swipes. It's baby's legs. I love those little legs! Honestly, it's the only thing I can picture on the baby. I have no idea what or who this little one will look like (obviously), and I feel these little legs moving about daily.. I can picture two little chicken legs, which will hopefully one day be filled up with yummy thigh rolls for days! hah. 
Symptoms: Itchy skin, hard time moving in bed, and getting my shoes on, but I can still do it!
Cravings: All the Halloween candy! I should not have bought like 10 bags of candy we like...
Looking forward to: Getting our car back and baby month is right around the corner!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment