Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

37 Weeks



How far along: 37 weeks (November 3-November 9)
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: Pass!
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I have also now resulted to a few of my husband's large t-shirts for bed. They are way more comfortable than anything I have!
Sleep: It's been alright. I sleep great until about 2 am, then I'm up for an hour or two, and it's hard to fall back asleep, then I wake up at 5:30 for the dog, so sleep is becoming not so great!
Best moment this week: Indulging in a pedicure with my sister in laws! And baby being full term! 
Miss anything: Reaching my feet easily.. and a full glass of red!
Movement: Yes, tons. 
Symptoms: Just the itchy skin.
Cravings: Coffee cake, milk, and cheeseburgers!
Looking forward to: Meeting this sweet babe!



0 comments:

Post a Comment