Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's Baby Month!

Hello, November! It is officially Baby Month!

 

Wow. I’m so excited and anxious and wishing time would stand still. It’s a rush of all of these emotions that in just a short time we will be holding our precious little babe in our arms. I cannot believe it. This pregnancy has flown by. I think I’ve been really lucky to have had such a relatively easy and stress free pregnancy. I’ve really enjoyed being pregnant, however, this last week has definitely shown its colors. I think it’s just what the last few weeks of pregnancy is about. 

 

Oh baby! I cannot wait to meet you! I know I will for sure miss your little wiggles and worms inside this belly, but I know it will be such a blessing and so amazing to have you in my arms! 

 

Now, let’s place some bets, boy or girl? It’s the final countdown!



0 comments:

Post a Comment