Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

39 Weeks




How far along: 39 weeks (November 17-November 23)
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: Pass!
Maternity clothes: Let's just say my options are getting VERY limited. 
Sleep: Still not all that great. 
Best moment this week: Ending work and starting maternity leave! No baby yet, although it would have been nice to start Maternity leave and have the bambino already.. I'm so ready!
Miss anything: Easy lunch options... I'd kill for a deli sandwich right about now. I normally am fine with out one, but how easy is it to make a quick sandwich with chicken, cheese, and mayo.... or a turkey club... yum. 
Movement: Yes, tons. 
Symptoms: The main thing still bothering me is just the itchy skin. It's starting to spread though..
Cravings: Kind of indecisive this week. I'm hungry, but not particularly in the mood for something specific..
Looking forward to: Our due date!! Thanksgiving, hopefully being able to do some Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping and knowing baby's gender?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment