Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

34 Weeks




How far along: 34 weeks (October 13-October 19)
Gender Prediction: Undecided! Can't believe we will know so soon!
Weight gain: Pass! haha.
Maternity clothes: Of course.
Sleep: Up for an hour or so every night after having to get up to pee. I can't seem to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: I honestly can't remember this week. I need to get ahead on posting these things. Since they're always in the back of my mind and from the entire past week.
Miss anything: Unswollen hands and feet!
Movement: I feel most on my left side. When I went to my 34 week check up this week, the doctor was able to feel baby's tush on the left side of my belly, so it kind of confirmed that I'm feeling more movement from those little legs and feet moving around!
Symptoms: I have been out of breath a lot this week. I think baby was super high a few days, and totally pushing everything up against my lungs.
Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery, packing out hospital bag, and getting our car back soon!!!

Up next I'll share some of our amazing maternity photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment