Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

33 Weeks




How far along: 33 weeks (October 6-October 12)
Gender Prediction: Undecided this week.
Weight gain: No change from last week.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. Thinking about what pieces I have that can work for fall...
Sleep: Pretty good this week. I've been super tired in the morning, so I've been sleeping in until the last second I have to get up.
Best moment this week: Going to purchase our stroller!
Miss anything: Being able to sit up quickly and normally. This belly is in the way and makes it very difficult!
Movement: Tons of rolls and waves. I also feel a little foot a few times a day that will flick or swipe across my right side. It always puts a smile on my face and kind of feels like a tickle! I know I will miss this one day soon.
Symptoms: Still swelling. blah.
Cravings: Chocolate and buffalo chicken, but not together.. haha. That's a gross mixture.
Looking forward to: Meeting our pediatrician, and our newborn class coming up!

 I can't wait to share some of our nursery progress! I've been busy with mini sessions for my photography business, to ensure all my clients get their holiday photos before baby H comes. Once that is all set, I'll share our nursery progress!


My cuddle bug. 

Nothing better than Five Guys!

It's starting to look like Halloween.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment