Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Basement Stairway Inspiration

We're currently in the process of finishing our basement. I'm really excited about not walking amongst the cobwebs and spiders to do the laundry anymore! We're getting a bar space, a couch/tv space, a pool table, half bath, laundry room, and an office/shooting space for me! 

I've been taking my time in figuring out the decor. I really want to plan it out and find useful pieces instead of just something to fill the space. 

So for inspiration, we'll start with the stairway, because that entry will set the tone for the basement. We're planning on doing paneling all through out the main room, and a light tan wall. I wanted something very versatile and would match anything. Obviously I want to utilize the space as well, so displaying photos is a must! Here's some photos that get my decorating side turning.


I've been eyeing this star pendent light for what feels like years! So excited to finally have a space to put it. I'm also really loving gallery walls lately. Not sure if I'm going to strictly do photos, or add in some letters or other fun items. 


Here's a photo of the stair case as of tonight. This will be fun to compare some before/afters.

Next up will be some half bath inspiration! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment