Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dragonfly Road Etsy Shop

So as you might know, I'm a photographer outside of my 9-5. I had always had a passion for photography, and just over a year ago, was able to start my dream!  I've had the pleasure of photographing many sweet newborns. And immediately the prop obsession has begun. Wraps, blankets, baskets, hats, and of course, headbands! 

I decided to start to try my hand at making some myself! So I opened an Etsy shop to sell my goodies. Head on over to Dragonfly Road on Etsy to see some of my headbands so far. dragonflyroad.etsy.com

I also have a love for garlands and banners, so I will hopefully be adding some of these in the new year. Stay tuned! :) 

Here's a few examples of some headbands I've made so far!
















Take Care! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment