Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Independence Day Wrap Up

I was going through some of our photos we took over the long weekend and decided to share them.

Husband had to work on the 4th, so I ran a few errands and did some house chores. We had a family dinner at my parents later on, including some fireworks which puppy did not like whatsoever. Saturday included some relaxing in the morning, cooking a few things and a party at a friends house. Sunday I got to meet a friends brand new baby for some newborn photos and tons of girl talk with the new momma! We spent the afternoon at Wayne's parents boat, trying to prep my ghostly pale skin for Florida on Sunday. SPF 50, you will be my friend!

I hope everyone had a fun and happy holiday weekend!




i made this garland myself!







0 comments:

Post a Comment