Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Loving Lately



I've decided to start doing a regular, weekly, biweekly, monthly, whenever post 
about some of the things I've been eying lately. So, without further adieu, here is what 
I've been loving lately! 


#1. Wire Baskets - Perfect for storage, or to appear organized, or to be organized. I'd be fine with appearing organized! 

 


Source: Crate&Barrel




#2. Star Mirror - The one below is from Pottery Barn (swoon), but I do think I recall seeing one at Target! I am obsessed with stars lately. They just give such a whimsical touch to anything.
Source: Pottery Barn 



#3. A garden gnome - W and I are working really hard on our gardens, flower pots, etc. I'll post some photos of our progress soon! Anyways, how sweet would this little Mister be to guard my flowers?! 
I think I need him. 
Now.
via pinterest.

 

#4. Purity - Normally I go to a dermatologist and have a prescription face wash to keep my face clear of breakouts. I was gifted this little bottle of Purity, ran out of my face wash and needed an appointment to refill my prescription. I decided to give it a go and I'm now obsessed! It has worked really well so far, and contains Sodium and Sulphur, two of the ingredients in the prescription face wash. I'll use it a bit longer before I decide, but I think I've officially jumped on the Philosophy bandwagon! This stuff is great. 
Source: Sephora 


 
#5. Star String Lights - We scored a strand of these at Home Depot I believe. So excited to get these up this weekend! All I need is a fire and a yummy cocktail to go along with!

Source: Target  


Happy hump day everyone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment